Swidget 1.0

Extravagant Grace
    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    Friday, May 8, 2009

    Social Networking Sites That Pay

    MySpace & Facebook are great networking sites, don't get me wrong. I have been able to connect with people from my past that I wouldn't have otherwise. I enjoy updating my status on those sites and letting my friends and family know what's going on in my life.

    HOWEVER, I no longer spend much time blogging, posting pics, commenting, etc. on those sites. Why? Because they don't pay me to do it. My time is precious and valuable. If I have the option to get paid or not get paid, I'm going to pick get paid. I even get paid to use Twitter now. More about that in a couple of days.

    6dgr
    Apsense
    MyLot
    Yuwie
    ZenZuu

    0 comments:

     

    Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design