Swidget 1.0

Extravagant Grace
    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    Sunday, May 24, 2009

    Element 1: Sunshine - The conditions were perfect

    Yesterday, I blogged about my day in the garden and how it make me think about my efforts to Just Say No to Day Care. Today we will look at the first element of that perfect day and explore what we can learn from it.

    This element can be looked at a couple of different ways. In one way, we can look at it as a reminder to take advantage of opportunities when we recognize the conditions are right. For example, I recognized GDI as a very good opportunity early on. I've also signed up and quit because the conditions weren't quite right at the time. I either didn't have a good upline with the tools, training, & support (Mama Mentoring) I needed, and/or I just didn't have the time to promote it properly at the time. Now that the conditions are right, here I am again!

    We can also look at this element from another angle. That is, the conditions are not always going to be 100% perfect. Sometimes we still need to jump in and do what needs to be done. For example, I will need to keep watering my bulbs and seeds, even & especially when the temperatures rise. In the same way, we need to continue to consistently promote and network in order to excel in online marketing.

    It also reminds me that the temperatures WILL rise and I wouldn't want to be having to water acres and acres all by myself. That is a lesson not to take on more than we can handle.

    I encourage you to ponder this first element today. Do you have the perfect conditions right now to do what needs to be done? If not, will you do it anyway?

    0 comments:

     

    Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design