Swidget 1.0

Extravagant Grace
    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    Sunday, May 31, 2009

    A "Hair-raising" discussion!

    I always wanted a job at a very young age. I remember having my sites on a Mexican restaurant in our neighborhood. When I got a little older, I was mesmerized at a beauty shop. I was intrigued by the face that by putting blue stuff on someone's hair, you could turn it blond!

    The gals who worked there told me how they had gone to beauty college part time during high school. Wow! I could even get school credit for doing this! So, my first week of high school, I marched myself right into the career counselor's office and told him what my plan was. The rest, as they say, is history!

    While I am no longer actively working in the beauty field, this discussion over at dNeero got my attention.

    0 comments:

     

    Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design