Swidget 1.0

Extravagant Grace
    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    Sunday, January 11, 2009

    Promoting the Free Stuff for Free

    As I mentioned in my last post, I often roll my PTC/PTR income/credits right back into advertising. Some of the sites I like to use this for are Clixsense, LinkGrand, and WordLinx.

    I then use the income from Hits4Pay, DealsNCash & others to help fund the low-cost programs I am involved with.

    Here is my favorite low-monthly cost program:



    I will discuss this program in more detail in future posts. Feel free enroll in my free candle business eCourse!

    2 comments:

    mybizzyworld said...

    Hello mommy! I've given you the lemonade award for blogging. Please see my blog for details. http://mybizzyworld.blogspot.com

    Congrats!

    carole

    LunaWolf said...

    Hey Sara, and congrats on being a new mom! I too have just awarded you the blogging Lemonade Award.

    Please see my blog for details:
    http://lunawolfs.blogspot.com/

     

    Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design