Swidget 1.0

Extravagant Grace
    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    Saturday, January 10, 2009

    The Free Stuff That's Already Working

    I think it was on a forum on Myspace where I first learned about Hits4Pay. I signed up and would click almost every day. I never stopped to think about how long it would take to reach payout. I just figured, hey, it's free money and it just takes a few minutes out of my day.

    I found a few more PTC/PTR (Paid to Click/Paid to Read) sites and joined 'em, thinking, hey, more free money.

    Then one day I blogged about it all on Myspace and got a couple of referrals. Later that SAME month, it HIT me...I was about to reach payout in just ONE Month with just a couple of active referrals! Light bulb moment! Ahhhh-HA! Referrals was the key that unlocked the DOOR!

    Now I make payout just about every month. My team is still growing so I know that soon it will snowball even bigger.

    Somewhere along the way, I discovered Marketing Pond! I hit the mother load with these "get paid to" or GPT sites. I had the best of the best, all in one place!

    The Marketing Pond concept is simple.

    Marketing Pond offers a totally free system to anyone that
    wants to become a member and earn free money online.

    Problems :

    A) It's almost impossible to earn very good money by using
    one free money program.

    B) It can take a very long time to earn enough for a payout
    in one program if you do not promote it and have active
    referrals.

    Solutions :

    A) Use multiple free money programs

    B) Place the top free money programs in one place. Use one
    referral url to advertise them all. Place some of the best free
    advertising programs in one place. Bring these together to
    create a full circle. Use credits, points and cash conversions to
    advertise the place by way of the free programs. Build a team
    in one place and that team becomes a part of all the free money
    programs and the free advertising programs that you are a
    member of. The result is multiple earnings, multiple payouts,
    earnings that grow, and less work over time.

    That place is Marketing Pond.

    You will NOT become a millionaire overnight. I will NOT do all the work for you! BUT, if you do sign up for Marketing Pond and follow the wonderful, experienced, knowledgeable lead of the admin, Valerie Underhill, you can and will make more and more money every month. It just depends on what you put into it. Personally, I use the revenue from many of these sites to roll back into advertising other ventures and/or to fund them.

    0 comments:

     

    Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design