Swidget 1.0

Extravagant Grace
    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    Wednesday, June 17, 2009

    Whole Lotta Clickin' Goin' On!

    I last updated my stats on April 14. At that time, my LinkGrand balance was $0.32 with 7 referrals. I recently got an email from them as an advertiser (I usually roll my credits into free advertising) that they were having a special. I think you got 10% more views if you used one of their filters or something. I didn't pay much attention.

    What DID get my attention though was how many more ads are available to read since that email came out! Evidently many advertisers took advantage of the offer, which means more ads for members to click on! As of today, my balance there is $1.14. I still have only 7 referrals, so that is purely from my own effort! Obviously, I need more referrals to really make some money with it, but this is without hardly promoting it at ALL, just by my own efforts.

    I have seen some referral exchange programs that I remember signing up for a long time ago. I am going to look into those again and will let you know what I find out!

    My goal is to post a new stats update this week, so stay tuned!

    0 comments:

     

    Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design