Swidget 1.0

Extravagant Grace
    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    Thursday, June 18, 2009

    Exciting New Stuff!

    I recently posted about evaluating what is working and what isn't and doing some weeding. Well, due to trying to buy a house, I have had to get WAY serious about that all of a sudden! My "allowance" has come to a screeching hault recently as we try to stockpile all we can right now. Upon self reflection, online business has been more of a hobby than a business. One might even look at it from the outside and say it looks more like gambling!

    When I realized that, I determined I need to really scale back on anything that has a monthly commitment if it isn't paying for itself or otherwise extremely useful, and either find a way to fund the programs I'm keeping or cut 'em loose.

    Well, during my reflection and evaluating process, I discovered freebie trading. I have started a new blog about it...it's under construction while I work out the kinks in the template, but feel free to check out the content in the meantime!

    The bottom line is, freebie trading is an excellent way to fund any online endeavors without risking anything out of your own pocket. Now, when I say that, recognize that in some cases you may spend a few bucks here or there for a trial offer of something, but if you don't like it, you can cancel at any time. You also may find a product or service that you were thinking of using anyway and freebie trading gives you a way to get rewarded for trying it out. That's the case with me and Netflix anyway.

    Go check out my freebie trading blog. Feel free to follow me over there, too. You can also come back here and see how I mesh the two together!

    0 comments:

     

    Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design