Swidget 1.0

Extravagant Grace
    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    Saturday, March 14, 2009

    Time for AOMA

    I gave my beautiful baby girl a bath yesterday and she laughed hysterically for probably at least 3 of the 5-8 minute bath. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life. It was a moment I am so glad I didn't miss. Today I find myself crying every time I hold her and see that beautiful smile. It made me realize how much I do NOT want to go back to work.

    It's funny really because I work at HOME, but it's still WORK and I will still have to be away from the little one at times that the major corporation I work for thinks I should be away (I have some flexibility but not nearly enough to avoid missing major milestones in my little one's development).

    So, I have come to the realization that what little time I have left before I go back to work, and also once I'm back working again, will require. All Out Massive Action. I need a daily action plan so that I can achieve my goals. My next few blogs will be my schedule of tasks for each day. I will then attempt to blog my progress!

    Stay tuned! Life gets crazy sometimes, though, so I will keep you as up to date as possible!

    0 comments:

     

    Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design