Swidget 1.0

Extravagant Grace
    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    Thursday, March 19, 2009

    New Programs Added

    I've added a couple of programs:

    The Bar - a tool bar you add to your browser and make money! I don't entirely know how I did it, but I've earned $0.29 without even knowing what I'm doing yet!

    Global Domains International (GDI) - I needed my own web page anyway. This comes with some tools for getting a site up and running quickly, plus hosting, plus the domain registration, all for just $10/month, which you can easily earn back and then some! Comes with a 7 day free trial so you can check it out before you get charged for your first month. This video explains it all. If you would like to "crunch the numbers," check out the income calculator. My team offers a fun, free lead capture page and free training.

    EZ2x2 - Again, I don't totally know how it works, but I got 2 referrals my first day and on my way to getting the ball rolling on this one. From what I've read, once it starts rolling, I won't be able to stop it! My kindda program!

    0 comments:

     

    Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design