Swidget 1.0

Extravagant Grace
    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    Thursday, February 26, 2009

    Brring! Get Paid Every Time Your Phone Rings!

    A while back I signed up for Brring. It's a free ringback service. What that basically means is that it's free to sign up. Brring provides you with a new phone number that redirects to your current home or cell phone number. Callers hear a 10 second advertisement from companies from record labels and movie studios to travel services and popular consumer brands. Brring also partners with humanitarian and charitable organizations to run public service announcements.

    Every time someone calls you on your Brring number, your account gets credited up to $0.05. You can also earn by creating a profile, notifying your friends, family, or business contacts of your new phone number, and referring others to this free service.

    One thing I like about it is that it keeps my phone number private. I use my Brring number on internet forms and on my promotional materials.

    I've made $12.65 so far. Not bad for doing something you already do every day: receive phone calls. The minimum to get paid is $10.


    Brring! Free ringback tone service!

    0 comments:

     

    Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design