Swidget 1.0

Extravagant Grace
    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    Thursday, November 12, 2009

    Containing the Chaos!

    I have to admit, I have been a program jumper and it has gotten a little chaotic. I am finally narrowing down my focus to the opportunities I am seeing result with.

    Avon: I mostly work this offline right now. I joined at a bad time for me because I'd just had my baby and still didn't quite know which way was up. I nearly gave up, but then I decided that since I still had quite a few brochure/catalogs laying around, I would at least get those out to people and see what happened.

    I put the brochures in a plastic bag provided by the company and enclosed a letter introducing myself and offering a discount on the first order. I then tossed the packets onto my neighbors' driveways and porches. The phone started to ring! I started getting orders! I kept tossing brochures, and every time I've gotten 1-2 new customers.

    I continue to order more brochures every campaign (new brochures come out every 2 weeks and they call them campaigns). And get them out into the public.

    As far as online, I am working with an incredible team with Global Domains International. The Fasttrack Team Truly believes in the "no man left behind" concept. Everyone pitches in and helps the other members build their teams. It's a win-win situation and my downline is finally growing after many attempts with GDI. I am going to be ordering "sizzle cards" soon to include with the Avon brochures I distribute to add some offline advertising to my efforts.

    I have decided that Revenue Sharing isn't really for me. It's a little too high of a risk for me right now. I do, however, join these programs and upgrade for the minimum so I can get a 1:1 ratio for my surfing. I do not promote the programs themselves or use them for income, but just for advertising. I also use Paid to Click (PTC) & PTR (Paid to Read) programs to earn free advertising.

    In addition to a full time telecommuting job, a husband, a baby girl, and a mentally disabled man we care for, I have my hands full.

    0 comments:

     

    Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design